Please call 520-398-3178 for any questions or special accomodation requests.
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
Check-In: 2:00 PM
**Early Check-In is available for an additional $50. This will ensure that your Suite is ready for you by 12:00 (noon) for your stay-cation to begin. To add Early Check-In to your stay, you may book online and add at checkout, or by phone. 520-398-3178
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
**We completely understand your desire to stay in Tubac, but please note, late checkout will result in an additional $50 fee unless other arrangements have been made in advance. The room is all yours until 10:59:59 (:
PROPERTY AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
* Upon your arrival, please stop by the office. The office is located at the front of the building closest to the street. If we are away on errands, or perhaps you arrive a little later, you will find a Check-In Letter with your name on it at the office door. The letter provides pertinent information for you to maximize your stay with us - to include where things can be found and passwords.
* A one night deposit will confirm your reservation. For reservations for more than 5 nights, or more than one room, or any reservation within two weeks of the arrival date, a deposit of 50% of the total booking amount may be required.
*. GUESTS OPTING FOR THE TRAVEL PROTECTION OPTION when booking on www.tubaccountryinn.com: This option DOES REQUIRE payment be made in FULL at the time of booking.
* A two night minimum on all weekends and holidays may be required. Some holidays and special seasonal travel times may require a three day minimum stay.
* The Tubac Inn is a small boutique accomodation and consequently cancellations affect us significantly, especially during season. Cancellations require 2 weeks notice prior to arrival date. If reservations are for more than one room, or for more than 5 days, cancellations require 30 days notice prior to arrival date. If cancellation is made prior to (14 days or more) the reservation date, the deposit will be refunded less a $10.00 per room cancellation fee. If cancellation is made with less than 14 days notice you will be charged for the total reservation amount. (NOTE: If you booked online through Expedia or a similar site, you MUST CANCEL the reservation with that company/site. We will not be able to cancel your reservation by phone. Keep in mind that the best rate is always available on our site or by phone.)
As a small business, we are grateful you've taken the time to familiarize yourself with our cancellation policy! While we would love to be able to issue refunds on absolutely everything, please understand that we can only issue refunds within the confines of this policy. Should there be an extraneous issue, just drop us a line email@example.com or call 520-398-3178.
* We strongly encourage obtaining travel coverage for your reservation as we cannot be held liable for emergencies of any kind, and will not be able to make exceptions to our cancelation policy. We recommend guests seek a quote from SQUAREMOUTH.COM. They are a travel insurance broker with outstanding reveiws for service, value, and satisfaction.
* Should it be necessary for guests to depart earlier than the confirmed departure date, or change reservations in any way, guests will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay.
* Rates are based on double occupancy, for each additional guest a $15.00 charge will be applied.
* Room rates do not include taxes.
* Sorry, we do not accommodate children under the age of 12. This is not because we don’t like children, it is simply because we attempt to provide a quiet, relaxing atmosphere here, and children are not always "agreeable" with our desires.
* PET Policy: Furry friends are welcome with an additional non-refundable cleaning fee of $25 per pet. In an effort to keep the Tubac Inn a relaxing and peaceful stay for all guests, if you opt to leave your furry travel mate at the Inn while you are out, and they make it known that they are unhappy alone, we will need you to come back to comfort your pet and take them with you while exploring Tubac. Additionally, you are responsible for "clean-up" or damages by your pet. The $25 Pet Fee does apply to service pets also. Any questions about our pet policy, please call and we'd be happy to chat with you about it.
* NOTE: Suite 4 and Suite 5 are on the 2nd (SECOND) floor.
DIRECTIONS TO THE TUBAC INN:
13 Burruel Street ~ Tubac ~ AZ 85646
If your GPS device gives you any trouble on directions, we've got you covered!
* Take EXIT 34 off Hwy 19
* Turn LEFT and turn LEFT again when you come to the Frontage Road.
* At the large Tubac Monument (the word "TUBAC" at the main town entrance on Plaza Road), turn RIGHT and follow that road till it dead-ends with Burruel Street.
* We are just to the LEFT and in your sight.
* Take EXIT 34 and turn RIGHT at the end of the off ramp.
* Take the next LEFT onto the Frontage Road.
* At the large Tubac Monument, (the word "TUBAC" at the main town entrance on Plaza Road), turn RIGHT and follow that road till it dead-ends with Burruel Street.
* We are just to the LEFT and in your sight.
Parking is free with 2 spots in the front of the building and 4 spots in the back. To park in back, turn right into the alleyway next to the building and follow to the end of the building.